Chapter Philanthropy and Service
Our chapter has created new and exciting ways pertaining to service and philanthropy events
- We have volunteered at the Rogers Center For The Arts for their frozen sing along event. We had sisters dress up as Disney characters for the kids.
- Our Philanthropy chair has planned the Mr. ZTA event, where students compete for the Mr. ZTA crown. All the proceeds go to the ZTA foundation, supporting breast cancer education and awareness.
- We also host our annual ThinkPink! Auction, this is our biggest event of the year and the previous years have been a great success.
- We also participate in Relay For Life on campus at our yearly relay event. In addition we participate in the Mack Gives Back! event on campus, a yearly service event hosted on campus where we come together to assist in packaging meals that will benefit local communities of North Andover, MA and Lawrence, MA.
- In the past we have put on 5k runs & more!